HelloByeByeWI
Welcome to HelloByeByeWI! If you are already a member, log in and start posting with us! Smile If you aren't a member, go ahead and sign up! You'll love it here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HelloByeByeWI
Welcome to HelloByeByeWI! If you are already a member, log in and start posting with us! Smile If you aren't a member, go ahead and sign up! You'll love it here!
HelloByeByeWI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Not tryin to steal your thunder admin but can some of you all come and join my forum to please?!?!?!
by Grandcandy Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm

» Not tryin to steal your thunder admin but can some of you all come and join my forum to please?!?!?!
by Grandcandy Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:44 pm

» Not tryin to steal your thunder admin but can some of you all come and join my forum please?!?!?!
by Grandcandy Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm

» The NEW REVAMPED ??? FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER! :)
by hptonks425 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Winter WTC! :D December 12-19
by hptonks425 Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm

» Who likes Coffee?
by hptonks425 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:25 pm

» Who likes Switchfoot, Enya, Michael Buble, Josh groban, Regina Spektor?
by hptonks425 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm

» *Pokes head in shyly* Umm... I'm new here....Help?
by hptonks425 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:16 pm

» WI HACKED.
by leahme999 Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Twitter

Who likes Coffee?

2 posters

Go down

Who likes Coffee? Empty Who likes Coffee?

Post by Erinbeth Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Ok, I know I know your probably thinking why would a 13 year old like coffee?

Yeah I know I'm prety weird, but see it started out in 4th grade a couple years ago.
I had a Science Project due, and totally forgot about the couple months they gave me before I would have to make it. But geuss what I forgot until the night before the Science fair and I had to make it that night. Me and my dad went to hobby-lobby and he called his friend who is a high school, science teacher (luckily) and he gave me the Idea of finding a 3D do over between the motion of a Tennis ball, see you take a tripod and hang the tennis ball in the middle so it hangs down, then you take a pair of 3D glasses and swing it, when you swing it it *Actaully* goes from side to side, but when you see it with 3D glasses on, it swings in a olliptical motion, creating the 3D affect that if you swing enough from side to side that it would look like it is going to hit you. Well we all kno to, (If you don't its a little fun-facts) That Red and Blue light sum out white light creating a 3D affect, and who found this out? Isaac Newton, my favorite Sciency-historic firgure!

Well that night it took forever, and I was up till 3 in the morning so my mom sets me a glass of coffee in my way, and I was like gross, and (She literally gagged me stuffing it down my throat)...Ok I'm totally kidding about that line!

But ever since then I love coffee, and right this second it is about 12:53 I'm drinking it currently! Yay, now do you like coffee?
Erinbeth
Erinbeth

http://www.indianafloors.com

Back to top Go down

Who likes Coffee? Empty Re: Who likes Coffee?

Post by hptonks425 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:25 pm

I. LOVE. COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hptonks425
hptonks425
Founder

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum